One-to-One Career Consultation
Your career-exploration, one-to-one meeting is the centrepiece of the career-change process. This is a 4-hour (Executive: 5-hour) consultation.
There are 3 x 20-minute follow-up sessions via Skype or phone and, we continue to forward any relevant information via email far into the future.
Why do people choose to engage in this process? ClearCareers clients engage in this process for a variety of reasons: to explore new career options and new career directions; to understand how best to source alternative employers; to learn how best to move up the ladder into management and senior management.
How? By exploring:
- your Skills (innate, learned and self-management), and relatedly, your Strengths;
- your Personality Traits (“introverted”, “confident” etc., as they relate to work: the parts of your personality that others see);
- your Personality Type (Realist, Investigative, Entrepreneurial, Artistic, Social, Conventional);
- your Values (…your Career Drivers), and relatedly, your Purpose;
- your Life Circumstances, and;
- the Future of Employment
The aim is to look at the whole picture; to try to take any short-term thinking out of the equation and to instead build a long-term, lasting, rewarding and future-proofed approach.
During the consultation we draft an Action Plan which forms the basis for follow-up calls to encourage activity and minimise procrastination.
Psychometric Inventories are often employed to extract the above, and you may prefer this approach. Though qualified to use these we opt for the more challenging but ultimately more accurate approach of talking through these career-choice indicators because we believe it is better to test and challenge assumptions and assertions rather than rely on limited, and thus limiting, test results.
Investment in Your Future: €395
[wp_cart_button name=”Exec 1-to-1 Career Consultation” price=”395.00″]
Investment in Your Future: €325
[wp_cart_button name=”Non-Exec 1-to-1 Career Consultation” price=”325.00″]